It is a balmy 40 degrees outside, so we opened the door to let in a blast of freshness!! It feels so nice to have the outside circulating through the house. Spring must be on it's way!!
The kids are still sick. Christopher went to a half day of school and then called home. He still didn't feel so hot. I'm wondering if he just missed me, because when we got home he seemed fine!! Lily has been untouched by all these flu-infested germs! Madeline still has the fever, stuffy, achy, miserable madness. Luckily, her blood sugar has stayed under control. Which is a miracle, because it always goes crazy with illness. When it goes crazy it makes her throw-up, on top of everything else.
I really hate for them to miss this much school, but what can a girl do? Matt and our home teacher gave them a blessing last night. So we are on the road to recovery!!
My spell check is not wurking, so I hope there aren't anee misspellungs!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
What a Lovely Day!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment