We've got the dreaded-gomboo. Madeline, ofcourse, is the sickest. She has a cough, fever, runny eyes (they are driving her crazy) and achy. I am religious about flu shots. For some reason we skipped them this year. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON. Christopher just has an awful cough, so I can't send him to school. He is so bored, therefore, driving the girls crazy! Lily is okay so far. I still have my nasty cough, but I can deal with it.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
This is the Scene at Our House Today!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like such fun! Are they feeling any better today? I am sorry to hear that they or at least Madeline are so miserable.
Christopher will be able to go to school tomorrow. Madeline is still pretty miserable, but we have seen much worse out of her in years past, so this isn't too bad. Lily is coughing just a little bit. She has been wearing undies for two days with only one accident!!
Post a Comment