Saturday, February 9, 2008

3:11 AM

3:11 AM was the last time I looked at the clock last night...or should I say this morning. I have often heard people say "I can't drink a soda after 6 PM, or I will be up all night long". My reply to that has always been "I can drink soda anytime and still beable to go to sleep". Last night was a different story my friends! I decided to go to the local gas station at 7 PM, purchase a 32 ounce soda, I then proceeded to drink the whole thing by myself. Usually I just drink my beloved Diet Pepsi at lunch. Lily and I load up in the car around 10:30 AM and drive downtown to the local gas station (one of only 3 in our town, but ofcourse, I go to the one with a drive up window) then drink it with lunch around 12:30. I put it in the fridge to stay cold and fresh!

To get to my point: I COULD NOT SLEEP!!! All I could think about during the long night was blog ideas! I wrote many many posts in my mind, so stay tuned...if I get around to writing them!

I have learned my lesson...I have learned many lessons this week:
1) Always get flu shots.
2) Don't drink 32 oz of Diet Pepsi at 7 pm.
3) If your ear itches don't itch it with a q-tip for a long time. It will end up hurting really really bad.
4) My spell check is still not working.

2 comments:

liza said...

was it the caffeine or the need to tinkle? i am proud to say that i am weaning myself from soda. i realized that i was truly addicted when i started getting some seriously annoying headaches when i didn't have it. i now know why it is a questionable substance with the word of wisdom. if i didn't have my soda i was also extremely cranky with the kiddos. i'm not completely off but i have cut way back and i am still alive.

Melissa Miller said...

It was the caffeine factor. I really really really should quit.