Four jobs I have had in my life:
Telephone survey place (Liza, what was the name of it?)
Storehouse Market
Kindercare
Saturn of Orem
Four movies I would watch over and over:
Elf
Shrek
Dumb and Dumber
Napoleon Dynamite
Four places I have lived:
Provo
Springville
Orem
Santaquin
Four TV shows that I watch (or watched regularly when they aired):
Friends
The Office (thanks to Tim for the Christmas present!)
American Idol
Dora
Four places I have been:
Cancun, Mexico
Jamaica
Cayman Islands
New York City
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Mom
Kristine
Winder Dairy
Amber Christensen (she is my new friend that I met on the KSL classifieds, I was looking for a holster for Madeline's pump, she had one, we keep in touch, to talk about our diabetes woes)
Four of my favorite foods:
Mama Chus' Chicken Chimichanga
Training Table's Ranch Burger and cheese fries w/their ultimate dipping sauce
Wingers' Sticky Fingers
Ripples' Chicken Sandwich (or "chicken sand" as Mr Ripple calls it)
Four places I would rather be right now:
On a cruise
With all of my sisters
Not coughing
Shopping with a plethora of money
Four things I am looking forward to in the upcoming year:
Getting a pump (maybe)
Liza and family coming (hopefully)
Not coughing (I am soooo sick of this blasted cough)
Warmer weather
Well, wasn't that fun!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
4 Things About Me!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
twas BRG Research, honey.
you're making me hungry!
sorry about your cough... ya got the dreaded gomboo?
hopefully we can come to utah this summer.
Post a Comment