Lily loves to take pictures. The problem is, she always holds the camera the wrong way. I have tried and tried to get her to turn it the other way, but she refuses! I have many extreme close ups of Lily!
Madeline doing her jobs. I love having kids old enough to unload the dishwasher and mop the kitchen floor!! It is pure heaven.
Bad flash! Lily has been playing with her Dora Lego's all day long. She is holding up the treasure chest that goes to the set. She really thought it was important to have a record of the treasure chest!
It is nearly a blizzard outside! Of course, Christopher can't resist it. I don't know if it is even snowing. It might just be soooo incredibly windy that it looks like snow.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Crazy Kids!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait until Ellie is old enough for chores. I dream of that day. The picture of Christopher just made me wish it were spring!
welcome back to blogging.
the eyeball pic is just charming!
i want your kitchen.
i miss snow. we haven't had hardly any these past two years. you're lucky.
Post a Comment