Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Extravaganza

We had our annual family Christmas party last weekend. We had everyone bring an appetizer to share. Kristine made her famous "hot punch"...a hit as always, and ever so delightful! We decorated cookies, sat on the Jolly man's lap, and visited 'til all hours!
Look at all them cute kids!
Dallas taking a picture of me, taking a picture of him.
Grandma, Hyrum, Lily, and Great Grandma
Emalee begging me to let her go home, but I just kept giving her assignments so she had no choice but to stay.
Bad picture. My camera stinks. I think I need a new one. I have only had this one for 2 years though.

4 comments:

liza said...

is mr. nelson still santa? i haven't been to one of those in many, many years.

Melissa Miller said...

Kristine's dad has been our Santa for the last 4 years! It is great.

Melissa Miller said...

...or maybe its been the last 3 years. I don't renember.

liza said...

"renember." that's a goodie