Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where's Lily...

I decided to clean out our 2 huge containers of stuffed animals. Of course, once the kids saw the ones I wanted to get rid of they fell in love with them all over again.
They decided to play "hide the Lily". She is under all that.


Another version of "hide the Lily"
Christopher's cool new shirt!

2 comments:

liza said...

ha ha! love christopher's red neck shirt. I could EAT lily.

i hate it when my kids fall in love with all the things that they never play with until i am ready to secretly confiscate. i swear, i have the hardest time throwing anything out because i can hear jojo's tantrum-to-come in the back of my mind. i have to say, this is one of my biggest beefs...

Benji Pearson said...

That one you can see Lily reminds me of the one of Mandy and her dolls.