Someone (me!) had a great idea for Nikki's birthday. Since we were all together without her we (I!) decided to make these signs, take a picture, and email them to her. I put Emalee and Sarah in charge of the art work. Look how cute Brandy is holding up her sign, as high as it will go!
Doyle had to make sure he got one that said how old she is!
A conversation:
Someone asked: "how old is Nikki?"
Amanda: "she is one year younger than Greg"
Benji: "so that means she is one year younger than old"
...because lets face it Greg is OLD! Look how GOOD Anna looks. She is one hot lady!
Dad has 2 signs...one is blank!!
Jenny kept trying to get in a group picture, but I kept missing her....so she got her own with Doyle!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Happy Birthday Nikki!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that was such a clever idea, love. i love the pic of brandy. she looks so grown-up! it's nice that YOU posted a picture of amanda's kids since she SUCKS at blogging. at least i can see her kids on your blog.
why was one of dad's pages blank? did he know or was that part of the funny?
i miss everyone...
Dad's blank page was "part of the funny"!
Yea, Amanda does stink at blogging. We should all hate her!! JK
We shouldnt hate her but maybe a 'blog intervention' is in order
I think I will leave a comment on her blog updating everyone on them. That is why she hasn't been blogging, because she doesn't want to retell the same story for the millionth time. That way her blog will be updated, via my comment, and she can go from there!!
Thanks everyone, that was the best present ever!
-Nikki
Post a Comment