Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tag You're It!

I have been tagged by Kristine. The rules...player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules!

Here are six things about me that I hope most of you don't already know!

1) The first time I jumped off a diving board was 2 years ago. I did it after Madeline, I figured if my 7 year old daughter could do it so could I.

2) I only like mushrooms and olives plain, and uncooked. I especially hate 'shrooms cooked. When I was young Mom would cook stroganoff with mushrooms in it. Groody to the max. It was Liza's favorite meal, so I convinced myself that Mom liked her better because she made food with mushrooms in it. It made total sense at the time!!

3) I have been getting my nails done for 12 1/2 years, and I'm trying to quit.

4) I want to put up my Christmas decorations SOOOO bad. I think I will hold off for a few more weeks. BUT, it is all going up BEFORE Thanksgiving. I did start listening to my Clay Aiken Christmas CD yesterday. I was only going to listen to it once, and then take it out, but I couldn't resist keeping it in. Boy, did I belt it out with old Clay!! He has got a voice....and I don't, I just like to pretend I do.

5) I only do laundry on Mondays (that one is boring, I just can't think of anything else, and I just looked over at my MASSIVE load of laundry).

6) If I see road kill, and it is cool enough, I will take my kids to see it. They love it. With us living out here in the country, we tend to see some pretty great stuff. My kids always know that when we drive passed a certain store there will be a dead, squashed coyote coming up. They also enjoyed the skunk!

I don't have anyone else to tag, so THE END!!!

0 comments: