This was the first view we got of the ship as we were driving into Galveston. It was rather large. This is in port in Jamaica.
...and me
Our stateroom (as they called them) is toward the back. Ours is above (about) the 13th life boat (we didn't have to use them, thank heavens!).
At Cayman Islands we had to ride in little ferry's to and fro. They told us we had to be back a little early because a big storm was coming. Oh, that was very comforting to hear! You can see a little ferry next to the ship. Actually, the ferries were not that little!
I will post more pictures tomorrow. Right now I am too tired and my blood sugar is low. So, I'll go eat now. I haven't done enough of that lately!!
Monday, October 29, 2007
The Ship!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
sheesh! that thing is huge! very cool...
Post a Comment