We had 2 days at sea, and then our first port was Jamaica. It was overcast, but still warm. This cool band was playing as we got off the ship. They were jammin'.
I look mad in this picture, but I'm not!
That orange tube you see above is a water slide that goes into the ocean. I think that place is some sort of alcoholic beverage establishment. So the idea of lots of alcohol and a water slide into the ocean doesn't really sound all that smart!
We went snorkeling. I stayed in the water for about 20 minutes. I'm not really brave. I think I would have been able to do better if we went out from the beach, but we went off a boat in the middle of the ocean. That made me a little nervous. Matt is out there somewhere in that group....I think.
That is Matt diving off the floating trampoline.
P.S. I will do the "tagged" blog in a few days. I just thought I would blog about the cruise first so Liza doesn't get mad at me again!! (J.K.)
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks amazing! Is the water clear and blue? Was it okay that it was overcast? Did you do any fun shopping? What did you eat?
I can't quite imagine 8 days without chilluns. How did you and they do? Sounds exiting...
Post a Comment