Friday, October 19, 2007

Have Hair, Will Travel

I allowed the children to take pictures of me!! I finally did something about those awful roots. I got my hair frosted!!!
Christopher really didn't want to come inside and pose with me. Do you like his smile!?
Lily didn't want to have her picture taken either. What is it with these kids, I make them take pictures with me every 5 years and they act like it is death.
Madeline liked having her picture taken with me, but Christopher was in too big of a hurry to keep the camera still.

We leave on our cruise tomorrow morning. I am so excited. The kids are a little nervous, but they will have so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
We're outta here.

4 comments:

Tropicanna said...

Love the highlights! Jealous about the cruise. Have so much fun and enjoy yourself tremendously. Tell me all about it when you get back! let's do lunch or dinner. Maybe a movie (without staples in your child's head this time).

liza said...

I've missed you honey bun! Hope you feel rested and ready to re-enter reality. I expect lots of pictures...

Tim and Kristine said...

Welcome home! I hope that you had a fun trip and get busy blogging! I expect to see lots of pictures of you basking in the sun!

As if you don't have enough to do being home I am playing a game of tag. You have been tagged! Stop by my blog to read more on what to do!

Kristine

liza said...

Haven't you had enough time to rest and relax and eat rolls and fruit? C'mon, you've been home a whole day and haven't posted a thing yet! Get cracking, sister! I wanna see pics from your cruise!

chop, chop!