Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lily's First Day of School

Actually, it wasn't her first day of school, it was really her first day of eating school lunch. It is school lunch week, so the school invited the families to come eat lunch with the students. Lily was so excited to go to school, and she insisted on taking her backpack!
She put some supplies in her backpack, because we all know you need supplies at school. She packed a block of wood (not a smooth piece of toy, but a rough, splintery piece), and a Springville City newsletter. You never know when you might need some city info!
Grandma bought her this backpack years ago (maybe it was year ago, not years!). She loves it.
What a silly girl. I am thinking of cutting her hair. The poor dear has the most unfortunate hair. Although, Liza did say mine was worse, when I was little. She has started twisting it and it get really nappy. I thought I would just give her a little trim! I don't think that will happen before the cruise though!

2 comments:

Tropicanna said...

That is absolutely adorable! I think that's so fun that the school invites the families to come eat. I would have LOVED that at Lily's age...except I am the oldest child so I wouldn't have had anyone to visit...

I don't know about cutting her hair. It's so cute! Maybe Julie can give you some advice. However, if she's pulling it out again then maybe cutting it is a good idea.

Aninie said...

she is so cute!!!!