Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Wyoming is so ugly."

As we were driving through Evanston I couldn't help but wonder why people live in Wyoming, then we came to this area, and I changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, I still don't want to live there, but it does have some BEAUTIFUL areas. The fall foliage was amazing.


I don't know why Christopher thinks he needs to put his hands in his mouth every time I say "cheese".
Lets cuddle
I told Madeline to hold Christopher's hand! She didn't really like that idea, because "he is gross". She looks like she is saying "Mom, just take the picture, my hand is going to fall off from touching this gross hand"

2 comments:

liza said...

So purdy!
Mooooooooommmm, Melissa is touching me! I love it.

Tropicanna said...

LOL! I remember those days. It looks like you guys had a blast on your trip. It is really beautiful there...at times. Love the pictures :)