Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jackson Hole

The kids loved shopping in Jackson Hole. They kept saying that we should move to Wyoming "because they have the best stores". Um, yea if you like bear shaped trinkets, and coyote teeth! Lily was not interested in getting anywhere near this buffalo.
I have pictures of me and some of my siblings (actually, I think it is only me and Tim...how Dad got us to sit that close together for any amount of time is a miracle!) sitting in front of this arch. The kids couldn't get enough of it.

2 comments:

Tim and Kristine said...

Love the new page, did you have fun choosing? So many options it was hard to pick! I haven't been to Jackson Hole for years, looks like you had a good weekend.

noelle said...

cute blog, way to go!
I like your description of yourself, it cracked me up. I have the same problem, just ask Steve O. We call it 'bossy older sister'
Hey, e-mail me your new address- noelleolpin@yahoo.com.
The next Beehive Bazaar is Nov 30th and Dec 1st