Thursday, September 27, 2007

Buffalo Chips

More adventures from Wyoming...
We went to a place that had buffalos, it was called "Wolf Den", which makes perfect sense!!

The kids told Lily we were going to see buffalo, but since she didn't know what a buffalo was they told her it is big like a daddy cow. The whole time there she asked when we would see the daddy cows.
Madeline did "moose antlers" on Christopher. She told him after the pciture was taken that she had done that...he was dying to know how she did it. Moose antlers, in a picture, are better than bunny ears any day!
Lily thought a picture of the rock she was holding would make a better picture than her and a buffalo!


7 comments:

liza said...

I would like to have a taste of Lily. She looks so big already and it's only been a few months since I've seen her.

liza said...

I miss you sissy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa Miller said...

...um, who is that? I have no idea what all that says...Jayson, Liza, anyone know what that says??? Is it some sort of advertisement?

liza said...

Crescenet,

What the...?

Sis,

That is not spanish. I can't help. Maybe you have a secret admirer.

Liz

Melissa Miller said...

Well, I have no idea who it was, so I just deleted the comment.

Benji Pearson said...

I got that same one. i put the filter on so it sent me an email every time anyone leaves a comment and then i get to choose if it goes on my blog or not.