Thursday, September 20, 2007

mi casa es su casa...part 2

Laundry Room...again, obviously! When Matt was building this house I told him I didn't want to pick anything out, because then I would want to move in. (We built this house as a spec house, but it didn't sell, so we had to move in.) He did really well with all of it. I wouldn't change anything. All of the colors are neutral except this room. It is a light blue-ish, periwinkle-ish, robin's egg-ish. I LOVE it so so much!
Master bathroom. Along time ago Matt said his dream was to have separate sinks for us. Apparently he doesn't like all of my junk. Well, here you go sonny your dream has come true!!
This is Lily's "little house" under the stairs. I still need to get her a little kitchen to make it a complete house.
600 lbs of wheat....
The down stairs bathroom. Madeline and Christopher share this one. Please note the silky shower curtain. I know you are all shocked to see something so vile in my house. (for those of you who don't know I absolutely...what should I say...hate, detest, loathe, abhor anything silk)
I decided to purchase it because I loved the colors, it is brown, green, and light blue-ish, periwinkle-ish, robin's egg-ish...so cute. Oh, it was on clearance for $8!

...stay tuned for the 3rd and final installment of "mi casa es su casa"...at least it is called that if I'm saying it right. If I am saying it wrong then it is called something else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I was most jealous of in those pictures, yep the wheat!!!

Melissa Miller said...

Some day you will have to teach me how to make bread. I need to get m'self a wheat grinder first!