View out the back. Lovely ain't it?
I think this is my favorite thing about the house. Hopefully, nobody will build on that lot.
The road was going to go higher, but since building in Santaquin has come to a screeching halt this is as far as the road goes now. We can go 4-wheeling in our own backyard, almost. Look at them pertty (that is not a typo, I did mean to say it "per-tty". Because I live in Santaquin!!) mountains.
This is a retarded picture, but those brighter spots are buildings in the lovely town of Santaquin.
This is the basement family room/playroom/wrestling room/any destructive activity room.
I didn't put a picture of the front of the house on this post because it is on the first post I did...and I didn't have enough room...remember only "5 pictures per post".
The End....
Thursday, September 20, 2007
the final chapter.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a gar-geous view! Hope nobody ruins it. I don't think I have ever even been up ta Sand-aquin. I don't recognize them mount-uns.
I like the pics of your house. Now I just need to come see it. We need to arrange a girl's night or day or something. Call me!!!
Post a Comment