Thursday, September 20, 2007

mi casa es su casa...part 1

Am I saying that right? "es" su casa? I took a few years of Spanish at Farrer and Timpview, and that is all I have to show for it!

Kitchen, obviously! I am standing right by a back door. The door you see is a pantry. It's big...I love it.
Another view of the kitchen...kindof...it's in the background. This is also the view as you walk in the front door.
Standing in the kitchen, looking at the entry way.
Another view of the front room. I am really going to miss the wood burning stove from the old house. It was so fun and cozy. I guess I can live with a gas fireplace though.
We have all of these cute little nooks & crannys and arches.

Maybe I am just retarded, but it will only let me put 5 pictures on each blog. So this will be a 3 part series.


1 comments:

liza said...

Topher is so cute in that last pic. I still can't wait to see it in person. Your spanish is correct, darling. Good job!