Wednesday, September 19, 2007

4-Wheelin' Fools

Lily and her boyfriends, Ethan (although she refers to him as "my Eenie") and Kade. She likes to 2-time them. Often times you will see her cruising in the cul-de-sac on the back of Kade's one seater big wheel. They say they are going country dancing...just like her Momma! Other times she will be defending Ethan's house from the wicked next-door neighbor's cat. "Hey cat, get out of 'my Eenies' house"
Even with her helmet on Madeline is tilting the head, for the "perfect picture pose".
Don't worry we didn't let Lily drive the 4-wheeler by herself. We won't do that until she is 3!!

No pictures of Christopher this time. He was off riding nonstop. Don't worry, he didn't let anyone get in his way. If the kid in front of him was too slow he would just bump into him. I got after him for that and he said "but he was in my way". Oh, okay just ram him then, that's no problem.

3 comments:

Benji Pearson said...

See its not hard to be clever and witty!!

Brenna LaPray said...

I can't believe you found my blog page. My sister did it for me and as added everything you see. I'm not that retarted I promise. Your kids are beautiful. Will you please call me. I would love to get together. 435-657-0304.

Brenna LaPray said...

I spelled retarded wrong. I promise I went to school. Talk to you soon.