Anyone who is anyone has a blog, so I guess I will too! BUT, don't expect anything funny, creative or grammatically correct (is the phrase "grammatically correct" correct??)
Christopher's first day of 1st grade.
The reason I choose "Mrs. Bossy Pants" for my blog name is because that is exactly what I am...BOSSY. Just ask Matt. He came up with that nickname for me BEFORE we were married (and he still married me). Except after we got married he had to change it from Miss to Mrs.

7 comments:
I love the pictures! I'm glad you gave into peer pressure and started a blog :)
Love it Misswissa! Christopher looks about as excited for 1st grade as Jack (its too weird they are in the same grade). Your house is so cute, I can't wait to see it, but, that is an AWFUL long drive, lol!
Have you read the "Twilight" books by Stephenie Meyer? You will love them!!
This is wonderful!!!! It is so much fun to check out everyone's blogs. I am sure yours is going to be funny. I was a bit intimidated at first, but who cares as long as we are having fun.
Punk-yun! You are so DARING!!! The blog looks great and I am glad you decided to come out of the closet. Yer kids sure are cute! Post picas of the casa soon. Love your guts!
Be careful about peer pressure! This year its blogging but the big trend in ’08 will be bridge jumping…..I love your blog and the name, while I agree with Matthew about “Miss Bossy Pants” I do have to say that you were the nicest of my sisters at being bossy. I cant believe how much Christopher looks like me (at least in that picture) at that age.
……Welcome to blogger
Can I just munch on Lil awhile?
Melissa...I love your Blog, and your "name". It's nice to stay informed~! Thanks for sharing with us: "Inquiring Minds" like to know what is going on~! Love You!
Post a Comment