Monday, September 24, 2007

Cabin Fever

We went to Wyoming last weekend. It is always nice to get away for a few days. Matt fished, we played!
I'm not sure what they are looking at. The point of the picture was the cow skull next to Christopher. Apparently, they found something better to look at. Um, we didn't comb Lily's hair for the picture, it looks really nice though!!
Foos-ball (is that how you spell it?) competitions! I even played...and won a few rounds! Look at Lily's face!
Can you tell who is faking?
Lily got really comfortable!

3 comments:

liza said...

I wanna go on a road trip! Sounds like fun. Madeline is a total faker. What in the #$%@ is in Wyoming? Good for you.

Melissa Miller said...

One of the guys that Matt works with has a cabin. They are fishing buddies, so he invited us up!
If you think Madeline looks like she is faking look at the top "sleeping" photo and look at Christopher!!! Um, yea he looks pretty fake too.

Tim and Kristine said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I could go for a get-a-way, if it didn't require driving!!! I could see the smirk on Christopher's face, nice try though. He better work on his acting skills. Lily's hair looks beautiful!