Friday, September 28, 2007

Random Happenings

Lily has been decorating!
Lily's idea of cute....
My idea of cute...

The kids are out of school today. We slept until 9:30...it was heaven!

A quote from Christopher "Mom, I squished this bug, and its guts are spilling out, and it is still alive".

We went to the park today. I pushed the kids on the swings. It was fun. Lily liked the "wheel swing" best. (aka tire swing)


I talked to Amanda today. I sure like her!


A few weeks ago I was in the Walmart parking lot. They have a grass divider in the middle. I saw a bunch of holes in the grass, upon closer inspection I saw a mouse. Today we went to Walmart, and I showed the kids the mouse infestation. We put 3 french fries in 3 holes, and did our shopping. When we came out 2 of the french fries were gone....sick. I HATE mice sooooooo bad.


I am almost done with the inhaled insulin study. What does that mean??? I get money. I am trying to decide if I should buy a Dyson with my earnings. I used Toni's once and LOVED it. Does anyone have an opinion on vacuums? I want a good one.


Christopher is still out killing bugs. He said there's only 3 or 4 bugs left... or maybe 5 or 6, he doesn't know for sure.


I think that is all the randomness for now.

3 comments:

Tim and Kristine said...

I love Lily's idea of cute! That is so yucky about the mice. I too hate them. I had to stop picking the beans in my garden when I discovered one of those fur balls running into the patch. Those darn rodents ruined the last bit of garden goodness for us. Glad you survived the no school day!

liza said...

I have a hoover wind tunnel and I it's fine, but I'm not jumping up and down about it. How does Mom (or Lucille) like her dyson? I love the "bagless" factor. I also love that you can actually see all the crap you are getting. Let me know if you get one and like it. I imagine every vacuum nowdays has an attachment hose- that would be very important to me. I would also imagine you would get the best deal at costco. Am I correct? Keep me posted.

Lilo and Jojo had fun at Moss Lake collecting minnows but Lilo kept trying to pick them up and would "accidentally" squish them to death. Maybe it's in the genes...

Love Lily's decorating tips. I love her!

Tropicanna said...

Reccommend Dyson or Hoover. Love the decorating. Love your kids. Love your pictures. Love your face. :)