We decided we needed a vacation, so in October we headed to see Mickey! It was the perfect time of year to go...not too hot, not very crowded and everything was Halloween! Christopher is so goofy.
When we were driving to California (on a Saturday) Lily developed a fever. Then on Tuesday Matt and Madeline started feeling sick. We had 3 days at Disney and were able to get all 3 days in before they all got worse*.
*See Las Vegas post (coming soon) to hear about Instacare!

3 comments:
Madeline and my little girl must be related! Loves pickles. I hope everyone is feeling better.
It looks like a great trip. I'm sorry you all got sick. Everyone is getting sick right now. My Hannah loves pickles too. She couldn't belive how big the pickles were.
Did you go during UEA? Just wondering if that was crazy or not. Once the kids get older, it's hard to yank them out of school. I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment