Monday, April 13, 2009

Madeline's Birthweek

Madeline told me that having a birthDAY is boring, she thinks we should have a birthWEEK! This year she definitely had a week-o-celebration. Her birthday was on a Tuesday this year (she was born on a Tuesday!). I let her open some of her presents in the morning...because she had to have a new outfit for school!
Her "fancy" pose!

I had such a hard time finding an outfit for her this year...darn 11 year olds, they are so picky! Thank heavens for Old Navy. For dinner we met up with Grandma Judy at The Bamboo Hut, their new favorite! After dinner Matt, Christopher and Lily headed home. Madeline and I did a little shopping.
On Thursday we had a party at Classic Skating. She invited 11 girls...and one boy! I had to have Matt come all the way down to Santaquin just to turn around and help drive all these little monkeys. I let them play with the camera in the car. Some of the pictures are just so funny, I had to share!
After Classic we invaded Amanda's house for pizza and cake...but we didn't have cake, we had rice krispies!!



They fought over who got to push Chasers. He had fun with all the rides!
Christopher tried the skates for a while, but decided he liked the scooter better.
This little guy liked the scooter better too!
Lily loved the scooter, as long as there was a big person riding with her.

4 comments:

Andee said...

You have a pre-teen on your hands! I can't believe Madeline is already 11. Time just flies. It looks like she had a blast with all of her family and friends!!!

Shea said...

Finding clothes for that age is hard. She looks happy.

Brenna LaPray said...

We are not old enough for you to have an 11 year old (sigh). I guess I can still wish Madeline a Happy Birthday! It looks like a great birthweek!!

Kendra_ said...

looks like it was tons of fun!! :)