My mom watched Joseph and Hyrum for a few days this week. Benj and Melissa had soo much going on (finals, major Relief Society stuff, etc.) so they brought the boys down! Wahoo for us! We got to play with these darling little lovies! Joseph "hurt his leg, and we don't know what we are going to do". He didn't really get hurt at all, he was just playing the part. Don't worry, he had these Gypsies taking care of him!
Painting! What is better than painitng at Grandma's? Hyrum was asleep when I had my camera out, but don't worry, I got plenty of cuddle time with him!

2 comments:
So cute. How old is little Benji now? He was such a cute kid when we were in high school.
I almost want to cry with envy when I see all of these pictures. I love those little pumpkins so much. We'll be there soon.
Post a Comment