Last week they cleaned out Grandma's apartment. Amanda, being the ever-so-nice granddaughter that she is, went and helped. She found these three aprons while she was there. I was so jealous...I should have been thoughtful that day! The aprons have hand stitched flowers. The one I was wearing had smocking along the top. Aren't they fabulous? What makes them even more fab is that my sweet grandma made them. (I love the above picture of Anna!!)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Granny's Aprons
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So fun! If you're like me, you have these rare (in my case VERY rare) finds of fabulous things at your grandmas.. Well, and then there's the other stuff.. :)
Those are so cute, but the chicks wearing them are even cuter! I love that you call her "Granny." I miss you guys so bad I almost want to walk home.
It is a good thing Mandy was there, I had no idea those 2 were cute. I liked the full one but Mandy grabed it first!!
Those are cute aprons... but the ladies wearing them are beautiful! (Liza, I think we must share a mind because I just saw you wrote essentially the same thing!) I'm super impressed you all can bake bread. I am incapable. I kill yeast.
Those aprons are very cute!! We should try and make some sometime!
anna NEVER blogs on our family Blog.... can I still this so people can see what Anna is up to? Bette will be there soon!
Post a Comment