A few of us get together each month and go out. Anyone is welcome to come. There are always updates for it on the Neighborhood blog...so check that often and come with us!
Kendra wanted to go bowling this month. We went to Costa Vida and then played a game.

Kendra and Kim

Amy and cute little
Sayler. Amy was our cheerleader, she didn't
want to touch one of those clean bowling balls, then touch
Sayler. I kept wanting to take
Sayler and smoother her with kisses, but my hands were infested with bowling alley germs!
Breeann got home from Houston late the night before and came with us...perfect timing!
Believe me, it was very hard to resist those cheeks!!
4 comments:
Great pics! I like the one of all of us, that turned out great! I'm gonna have to save those pics! :) Thanks for posting them!
Thanks for putting up the great picture of me where I look mad! (I think I didn't realize you were taking my picture. :)) At least you didn't take a picture of my butt like my girls do. :)
I'm glad you guys had fun - what's on the menu for next month??
Oh, I think we have to go to Training Table next month!! We also need to MAKE Stephanie Minor go with us.
Post a Comment