Since my camera is still busted please go to Amanda's blog for the post on Ripples...
http://www.polkadotsandpiggytails.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
UMMM Ripples!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Melissa.. it was good to see you at wal-mart. Your nails look amazing.:) keep in touch. Miss seeing you around.
Oh man - you're making me hungry - again!!
I love their fries and they have good ice.
I always wondered how that place stayed in buisness. Oh wait, I guess I would eat there too. Love the shakes!!
You're welcome to come over anytime you want. I'm really informal, I like to stop by people's houses or call without planning. That's fine with me. So you can come see Katie anytime you want. :) I practiced a ton today, hopefully I'll be able to make it through the songs without embarrassing myself too much on Saturday. :)
Melissa, I would charge like $45. I haven't done this to much yet! It is going to be cold and yucky this weekend, but if it warms up next week, I could do it any evening including Saturday evening. If you really decide you want to do it, just let me know. My e-mail address is: andeet8@gmail.com :)
I LOVE Ripples. It's yummy and greasy. I love their Lime drinks. I don't remember exactly what they call it, but maybe you know what I mean, anyways that place is very good.
Post a Comment