Thanks to Suzy and Shane we had an AWESOME spot to watch the parade!
Our good friends drove the truck that pulled the Miss Santaquin float.
This is my niece, Morgan. She put on the feather boa for the festivities!

Jason is in the Timpview drum line! He is so dang cute!!
Even his back is cute!!!!
Christopher and Cousin Hayden got to break boards. They were very surprised that they broke the boards...they are just so strong!

Too loud.
I told Jayson and Matt to hug so I could take a tender picture of them...I wasn't fast enough, and they would not touch each other again.
Hayden, Christopher, Madeline, H, Payton.
The flags were coming so we told the girls to stand up and put their hands on their hearts....Lily chose her head instead!!
When H was younger she loved Babar, so I had to take a picture of her with the giant Babar.





0 comments:
Post a Comment