I took the kids to play at Edgemont last week. It is the only playground that I could think of with shade. It is so blasted hot these days the only thing you can do outside is swim!
Lil & El
Jojo
Jojo checking out the new bird...see below for explanation.
Ells, Madeline and Lily. Yesterday Lily told me her name is "not Lily, it's Lillian".
With the death of Christopher's beloved bird, Charles, we had to buy another one. I let Madeline get a new bird too. Three days after the purchase I came downstairs to find Christopher's NEW bird dead. We had to take the dead carcass back to replace it. I had 6 children with me! I had taken them to a movie earlier in the day, and I was in the neighborhood. So, we all trucked in the store...people did look at me funny. One lady asked if they were all mine!!


We had to take the bird with us, because we couldn't leave him in the car.
1 comments:
I think it's funny that they replaced the dead bird. Good policy.
Post a Comment