I must admit, I thought she was a pretty bad performer, and not a great singer. But, her fan base is little girls who don't care about that, so it doesn't really matter. The kids had so much fun and that is who it was for. Madeline is so offended that I would even say that!! 
Trying to take pictures of ourselves.
BLINK
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Miley-Mania!!!!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Thats ok I don't think she sings good either. Maybe on the radio she sounds half descent but live she's a mess.
I love the look on Madeline's face... totally into it. She is really growing up and looking older. Pretty girl.
I think she sounds good on the radio and her show is quite funny. I don't know about live, but she is only 15, so I guess she can't be that bad when you consider that. I just like that she isn't a TOTAL skank yet.
You had better seats than we did. I thought it was really fun and actually thought her live singing was much better than anticipated.
It looks like you guys had a fun and busy 4th. I am not upset at all that I didn't go to the Miley thing. I could careless, but it is for younger kids. We didn't go to the parade this year either. I bet you had a blast.
Post a Comment