A few weeks ago Natalie Caudell Hall contacted me through Facebook. I was so excited to get in touch with her. She lived in our ward from 4th grade to just before 9th grade. We decided to plan a reunion. I found out Amy Brown Messenger is in town, but only for a few days. After many phone calls and emails we made it happen!
Amy Brown Messenger (blue shirt), Marci Wright Jones (pink shirt), Stacey Stohlton (Brown-ish shirt), Me (green shirt), Tammy Rose Gee (you can't really see her shirt, but it is brown!), Natalie Caudell Hall (black shirt, front right, blinking!!)
We had so much fun! We laughed at all of our memories. Melissa Snow Prince is coming into town soon, so we will do it all over again!
We are missing a few people. Some we have contacted, others we have no idea where to find them....Jennie Prince, Jamie Jolley (Marci said she might be able to track her down), and Patrice Peterson...where are you girls???!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Merrie Miss-Beehive Reunion
Posted by Melissa Miller at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun, Mrs Bossy. BTW, I don't think you were ever "bossy" when I was around.
Laurie (Buckles) Herget
kidsmom928@gmail.com
Sorry, Mrs Bossy Pants.
L
wow...not a great photo of us (okay really just the one crazy girl who couldn't keep her eyes open). I have decided to try "blog stalking" but yours is the only one I have looked at. It really was just a GREAT night and I told my parents all about it. I really can't wait to do it again--too much to catch up on.
Post a Comment