Thursday, May 15, 2008

You Know Your Addicted When...

Today Lily was watching Barbie's Prince and the Pauper. There is a song that I have had stuck in my head all day long.

The lyric are: "but you're more than that, you're a doggish cat".

I caught myself singing: "but you're more than that, you're a bloggish cat".

...whatev...I love blogging!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

you not kidding your a ..."bloggish cat".


however.. I think your Great but I HATE CATS!

I need to take the time to put you al on my ok list....
Yeah send pics my way via HELLO. when I sign on I can look at them..

Kim

Shanna said...

ha! That is too funny! i am so addicted it's scary! I feel bad for my kids at times. Because I have little ones who still require moms attention and I am always at the darn computer! Kesley said to me the other day.. Mom can you read to me?! I said yes just a minute! She then said mom you are taking forever and you always sit at the cuputer! I felt horrible! once your kids tell you that then you know you have a problem! As a doctor would say I have found the diagnosis now we just need to make it better. I need help I think! ahhhh

Shea said...

UGH! I totally know the words to that song.

Neysa said...

That's great! we all have that problem. Anyways I am going to answer your question that you had on my comment. Yes, her name is Lori. We are right next door neighbors. That is funny that you guys group up together. She has a brother that is about your age who was mission companions with Brenna's husband, Luke. His name is Eric. Do you know him? Their last name is something a little bit different. It is Busaffe. Something like that. I know I did'nt spell that correctly. So sorry Lori if you are reading this comment. Anyways who are your cousins so I can ask her?

Neysa said...

That is sooooo funny. Can you email me. I would love to talk to you. My email is david_poer@comcast.net. It would be fun to be able to talk with you on email rather then typing big long comments on the blog.