Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yard Work!!

We had so much fun working in the yard for Mother's Day. Mom was so confused when we all showed up with flowers and tools.

Cute Ellie.
Cute Ellie with dirt on her face!
Loading up the rubbish.
Jayson being all lovely-cheek-to-cheek!! He sure is a cheese ball.

Sage with her work gloves on.
Ellie and Sage made sure all the flowers had PLENTY of water!
These 3 girls weren't really into the yard work. Brandy wanted piggy-tails all over her head!
Father and Amanda working together. Actually, they were fixing those clippers and I wanted to get a tender picture of their team work, but they finished too quick. So, I told them to pretend so I could get a picture. That is why is looks like Dad is punching the clipper's lights out!!
Hyrum has the best cheeks!

SURPRISE!!!!! Nikki surprised us all and flew up for the day! I think she had fun trimming everything!!

Lily found a marble and needed me to take a picture of it!
The girls playing in the dirt.
Ellie planting her flower. If you look close you can see she only put it about 1/2 inch down!!
Um, I only took pictures of the people, not the progress. I'll get that next time I go to Mom and Dad's!!


6 comments:

Benji Pearson said...

the one with Ellie planting the flower, the last one; I could not figure out what part of her that was at first it looked like a bigger kid shovel with a strange foot standing on it. It's a good thing you can zoom in on these pictures. I was sooooo happy to see Nikki what an awesome gal! Thanks everyone for helping us get the yard work done!

liza said...

that little stinker nikki! she is too good. what a fun surprise. looks like it was a success.

Suzy said...

That looks like what we did all day Saturday too!

Nikki said...

It was sure an awsome day, thanks to all those who planned it. We got a lot done, had a great lunch and the kids were all awsome little helpers.

Jan said...

It is so fun to see all of the little Pearsons! They look just like their parents - and I REALLY want Lily's hair!!

Neysa said...

That was nice of you guys to show up unexpected for mothers day doing yard work for your mom. My mom would be in heaven if we did something like that.