Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Multi-Tasking

On Monday we went to the park with our cousins. This is Amanda and Trina. Amanda is such a great cousin. She spent hours pushing Lily and Brandy on the swings, going back and forth, between the two. The kids love her. She is almost to the glorious babysitting age!!
Trina is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G at the pogo-stick. She bounces around her neighborhood like it is a bike. Well, apparently, pogo-ing was not enough for this little ball-o-energy. She added jump roping to the mix! Can you believe that!
We had a great time at the park with them.

2 comments:

Shea said...

That pogo-ing is nuts! She should go on the road with that.

Tropicanna said...

First, I didn't even know they made pogo sticks anymore. Second, who can actually get them to work? Third, how the HECK does she jump rope while bouncng on a pogo stick? I'm thoroughly amazed! I would fall off and manage to slice myself open while breaking every bone in my body!