Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ME

My friend wrote this comment, on my blog, the other day:

"your kids are adorable. Lets see some pics of you!"

...so this one is for you Shanna!!

Not close enough?
How about this one? Oops, I have my helmet on!
Too blurry? Squint your eyes, tilt your head to the side, and maybe you can make out the image!
Any better?
Okay fine, I will post one semi-serious-semi-close-up picture!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Thanks for the post! LOL You are so funny! Whats with the blurry one of you?! You honestly look just the same asyou did in highschool only you had blond short hair and I would always beg you to take me to get orange juice and doughnuts.LOL good times. Thanks for the post. I love that you personally addressed it to me!

La La Land said...

Well, hello, hello!!!! I don't know how I found you on facebook, but I did! Your blog is so cute! Your family is so cute, too!!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you, and you don't even post a photo of yourself! Anyway, here's my bog: http://aliceinlalaland-woods.blogspot.com/

let's catch up!!!

Melissa Miller said...

The blurry one was Christopher taking the picture! He was in a hurry, and didn't hold the camera still.
Oh the days of donuts!! Good ole Winchells! I would take you if you would sing. That was a fun summer, but I think I drove your parents nuts though.
I hate pictures of myself, obviously! Maybe one of these days I'll get serious and post a normal one.

Suzy said...

Nice Melissa! I think we need a close-up, or I can check my archives for one! Just kidding!

liza said...

you are a hoot. i sure miss you, honey.