Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Sister Ellie

Ellie's baby brother was born April 14th. He weighed 8 lbs 11 oz. Kristine was amazing, 6 hours of labor, a push here and there, BOOM here's the baby. When I went to visit she was sitting in a chair, because she was sick of the bed. I really really like her, she makes me happy.

These pictures make me cry. Look how happy and proud Ellie and Tim are. Look at the tenderness and love in their faces. Plus, Tim's head is shiny! I refrained from taking pictures of Kristine, because who wants a picture right after child birth?!
Ellie was so good to comb his hair. She told people not to touch his hair because she just combed it!
What a sweet big sister. Baby Chaseton is so lucky to have her.

1 comments:

liza said...

thanks for posting these sis. post more of the little fella. i haven't seen him yet-besides these.

boy that is one shiny head! i wasn't referring to the baby.