During Spring Break we went to Jumpin' Jacks, in Springville. The kids had a great time. We met one of Madeline's best friends there (along with her mom).
Sage wanted me to follow her around and take pictures of her. I sure love her! This picture is so darling...look how happy she is.
She would pose like that at the top of the slide. She is such a poser.
It was hard to get a picture mid-slide, but we finally got it!
I'm not sure what happened with her nostrils, but she sure is flaring them.
Madeline and her BFF.
The rest of my pictures aren't loading, I'll have to try it on another post.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Jumpin' Jacks
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for you comment. My belly is to big to fit on my blog! The only pictures are from Shanna's blog page. I'll let you know when they arrive. Your little ones look just like you. They are too cute! You are an amazing blogger!!!
Looks like a lot of fun...I'll have to go there sometime :)
okay.. i need to give this jumping jacks thing a try. Looks like fun! your kids are adorable. Lets see some pics of you!
Post a Comment