I am happy to announce that Walmart is once again carrying my absolute favorite chap stick....and it is only 78 cents!! A big price drop from the 97 cents I was having to pay for the second best chap stick!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Find-O-The-Week
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
no idea how funny this is.... I have some chapstick freaks!! Cooata is all about the carmax.. i have to keep an emergency stash..just incase someone uses his or appears that way.
I feel Cooata's love! I always have an emergency supply. One time at church I was out, plus my emergency was gone. Luckily that morning I had forgotten to go my insulin, so I had to run home, do my insulin and pick up my chapstick. It's a good thing I forgot the insulin, because I would have felt bad leaving church just to get chapstick...because I would have done it!!
Post a Comment