On Sunday Amanda called me to make sure we were at Mom and Dad's. They had to wake Brandy up from her nap, and knew the only way to save themselves from a major break down was to tell Brandy that Lily was at Grandma's house.
When they got there Lily was asleep. I told Brandy to go wake her up.
Lily was still trying to figure out what was going on.
When she woke up enough to know who was next to her she was so happy. These girls are so cute.
Brandy sat by Lily until she (Lily) was ready to play.
Today I went visiting teaching. I told Lily we were going to see some friends. She said "Sage and Brandy and Ellie". I told her we were going to see some other friends and she was devastated! Who needs other friends when you have cousins!!
Sage is holding some coconut that Uncle David brought over.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Waking the Children
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They are so precious. I didn't know they were such good friends. I wish I could be there to love them. There is nothing like cousins. We have good friends here, but we sure miss all of you. Hattie has been talking a lot about you guys and is devastated that we probably won't get to come to Utah this summer. Me too. Love you guys!
When Amanda first moved here they sort of ignored each other. Then they started to like each other. Once they got in an arguement about who was a big girl..."my a big girl", "no, my a big girl", "no, my a big girl". I was not there, but Nikki told me about it (she was in Utah).
It is so cute when the 4 little girls get together (Sage, Ellie, Lily, and Brandy). Cousins are the best.
Punkies, it hurts body and soul to think about this summer w/o you. I could just weep and wail and nash my teeth!
Post a Comment