Sunday, February 24, 2008

Devastation






We couldn't go to Grandma and Grandpa's this evening because of the snow. We got to Payson and turned back. The snow was so wet and everything was freezing on the spot. There were big puddles everywhere. Nothing like hydro-planing while going 60 miles an hour. The kids were so upset. Christopher told us we were wimps. Madeline kept her thoughts to herself. Lily saw our house and said "my don't want to go home, my want to go to Grandma's house". We tried to make it a fun evening without our dear cousins. Matt and Christopher made cake, we played games, and played with the camera!


2 comments:

Benji Pearson said...

We'll I'm glad we didn't go then, it's no fun when you aren't there! Good for you all playing at home and being together that is what life is all about! I got a scrapbook page spread done! Wahoo!

liza said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to be with the fam. It's okay, it wouldn't have been any fun without me there anyway. But really, that's a bummer.