A- Attached or Single? Married-11 years
B- Best Friend? I don't have any friends.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie all the way
D- Day of Choice? Friday
E- Essential Item? Phone
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Springville
F- Favorite Indulgence? Pie and Ice Cream
J- January or July? July, winter is depressing.
K- Kids? 3
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage date? December 23, 1996
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges because they taste better right now.
P- Phobias and Fears? Nothing really
.R- Reason to smile? Kids
S- Season of choice? Summer
T- Tag three people? I don't know.
U- Unknown fact about me? I rolled a car, tipped it back over, and drove home!
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W- Worst Habit? Playing my phone game.
X-ray or Ultrasound? Never had an ultrasound, so I guess x-ray.
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac Sign? I don't know.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
ABC's of Matt
Posted by Melissa Miller at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Brad will be your friend.
Post a Comment