Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving





My pictures didn't turn out that great, but we had a fun time! Grandma Pearson, Mom and Dad, Jenny and her family, and Amanda and her family slept over the night before. Everyone else came over for pie on Thursday evening. We ended the day with another sleepover! I loved having everyone at my house. I was pretty depressed when everyone was getting ready to leave. I didn't want all the fun to end.

4 comments:

liza said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you posted pictures. I wish we could have been there. Love you guys tons.

Brenna LaPray said...

You know we're getting old when we start to host Thanksgiving. I'm so impressed. I just thought I would say hello. It's a rare for me to look at blogs but it's so fun to see you and your sweet family. I'll check in more often.

liza said...

where are you, honey?? I am starting to get a little jittery since it's been over a week since you last posted.

Our little family said...

Sorry we haven't gotten together yet. I'll call you next week for sure, because we're getting our house repainted and will want to get out as much as we can! We are looking for someone to trade babysitting so we can go to the temple once a month. What do you think? We can talk next week about it.