Lily's been decorating again...this time she added her doctor kit to the decorative bowl-o-gourds!
Today Lily came to me with only her shoes and socks on. She had gone potty all by herself in "Mommy's big potty". She put her clothes back on by herself. She did a great job neither shirt nor pants was on backwards. BUT, they were both inside-out!
Her pants are leopard print, notice the hem hanging out.
Her tag-less label printed on her shirt, and the tag on the side!
She is really into pronouncing her "L"s. So much so she will add one in here and there.
Bubbles becomes blubbles
Purple becomes pluple
People becomes pleeple (once Aunt Jenny kissed her and she said "don't kiss pleeple")
Yesterday I told her to bring me her shoes. She turned around, saluted me and said "yes, sir".
She loves to play and seek. Of course, she always hides in the exact same spot she just found me in. When she is looking for me she will walk around and say "where is that Mommy, where could that Mommy be". One time she wanted me to hide in a big box, so I did. Then, she wanted to hide in the box. Then, she wanted both of us to hide in the box. I asked her who was going to find us. She told me Madeline would. The small problem, Madeline was at school and would not be home for hours. We sat in the box for another few seconds, before she got bored.
She tells Madeline and Christopher all the time that they are "driving her nuts". Sometimes she says to me "don't move a muscle".
Well, that's all the juice I have on Lily today!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
The Joys of Lily!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 4:42 PM
Labels: young ones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's awesome! Max doesn't try to put his clothes back on. I would take inside-out. I just get naked from him!
Post a Comment