We decided to go a nice hike the other day. We can see this big rock from our front yard. It looks pretty small. We were rather surprised when we got close to it! Madeline and Christopher went ahead of us (they are standing on the rock in the photo above), because Lily did this the whole time.......
The front had really cool "steps" in it, so the kids had no problem climbing it.
This is history in the making....me allowing someone to take a picture of me. I hate pictures of myself soooooo bad. Last year I printed 150 pictures off of our camera, only 2 of them featured me.
Our house is over there somewhere.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
We're Goin' on a Lion Hunt
Posted by Melissa Miller at 4:31 PM
Labels: fun times, young ones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey.. how about that. Of course i remmeber who you are. It is amazing to see how big your little ones are now. I guess it has been a few years Hau? Crazy! Your kids are adorable and your house looks way cute too! So fun to have a new house! We have been living here in Washington for the past 2 years and are heading out to Florida in a week! It should be exciting! I ecxited for the sun shine warm and somthing new. Change is always good. My husband is opening up a new region and hopefully we wil head back home to Utah! Who is your brother and how did you find my Blog? Hmmm crazy how that all works out! Well so fun to hear from you. Check back in so I can hear what is up with you. Good luck with everything! Have a Wonderful day!
At first I thought you were going to say that the rock was really a mountain lion.
Sounds like a fun hike. Your kids are making so many great memories. Remember the neighborhood at 4023 before all of the other houses were built? Riding bikes on the trails...building forts in the trees...chasing grasshoppers...oh so fun.
Post a Comment