My friend sent me this email. I thought we could have a getting-to-know-you. (insert:25 first graders singing "getting to know you, getting to know all about you, getting to like you, getting to hope you like me...")
1. Full name? Melissa Ann Pearson Miller
2. Were you named after anyone? Well my middle name was supposed to be Amy, but on the birth certificate it says Ann. So, yes I am named after my Great Aunt Annie, but only because of a typo.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, I'm not sure why, but I do.
4. When did you last cry? Last week when Amanda called and asked for Matt's phone number, but only because she was crying too. Anyone would have cried after hearing how sad she was!
5. Do you like your handwriting? Its okay.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pastrami on a Reuben Sandwich.
7. How many kids? 3.
8. Names and ages of kids: Madeline-9, Christopher-7, Lillian-2.
10. Do you have a journal? No, unless you count this blog as a journal!
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes
12. Would you bungee jump? Doubt it
13. What is your favorite cereal? Right now Sugar Puffs, but I always change my mind after eating the same kind for a few weeks.
14. Do you think you are strong emotionally and physically? No
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Hagen Daaz Coffee, but I don't eat it....it's not so Weight Watchers friendly.
16. Shoe size? 7 1/2...my feet grew about a 1/2 a size with each pregnancy.
17. Red or Pink? Both
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? right now my blasted acne....I'm not a teenager any more. But I am drinking less soda and more water as per Anna M's advise.
19. Who do you miss most? Well that depends, alive I would say Liza and Toni (I really miss sitting on the lawn in the evenings waiting for the husbands to come home!), dead I would say Grandpa Pearson, and Annie (ya know, the one I am named after!)
............at this point I erased some of the questions like "who do you think will reply to this?". So the number from this time forward will be all messed up..............
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? blue pajama pants, no shoes.
22. Last thing you ate? Sugar Puffs (remember, my favorite cereal)
23. What are you listening to right now? Our blasted birds chirp. Some times Lily says "shh, don't chirp", but they never listen to her!
25. Favorite smell? The dryer sheets that Mom buys. I don't know if she still buys them. But, once I bought some (I didn't remember that she used them) and opened it and a flood of memories came!
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? A lady that wants to buy something off of one of my KSL ads.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, and I don't get to see them enough.
29. Favorite Drink? Diet Pepsi.....no wait, water so I won't have so many zits.
30. Favorite Sport to watch? Don't watch sports
31. Hair Color? Light brown-ish
32. Eye Color? Hazel, use to be brown.
33. Do you wear contacts? No
34. Favorite food? Training Table or Wingers (but again, not very good with the ole Weight Watchers. FYI, I'm not really counting points anymore, but I'm just trying to eat healthy low point foods)
35. Scary movie or Happy ending? Happy Endings
36. Last Movie you watched? Failure to Launch (I think that is what it's called)
37. Favorite Day of the Year? The first day of school and the last day of school.
38. Summer or winter? Summer, but I really like Spring and Fall best.
39. Who do you hate in life? Well, that is an awfully strong question.
40. Favorite Dessert? Fried ice cream.
43. What books are you reading? Circle of Friends, and then I'll watch the movie. I love doing that. I just finished the vampire, teen series, they were good!
44. What's on your mouse pad? Dell
45. What did you watch last night on TV? News
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
47. What's the furthest you've been from home? New York City
48. Do you have a special talent? Yes, it is very special. I can turn my lips inside out and make them stay that way!! Go ahead, see if you can make them stay.
Well, I guess that is it. Have a good evening.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Blog-O-Knowledge
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am sad that you and Amanda were crying. Will you please post a pic of you with your lips contorting? I miss you too.
I am sad that you and Amanda were crying. Will you please post a pic of you with your lips contorting? I miss you too.
This is a fun blog! I may copy you and post something like it on mine. I see you're taking my advice...is it working? I agree with Liza that you need to post a picture of your contorted lips :)
Post a Comment