Ya know how I said we were done having kids after Christopher was born and we gave away all our baby stuff, then we decided to have Lily and then we were done and gave away all our baby stuff? Well, we weren't done! When we left for New Jersey (remember, we stayed there for 8 weeks) I was only 12 weeks and looked about like the above picture (except that picture is about 14 weeks). I decided it would be really funny to not tell anyone we were having another baby. We told the kids the night before we left, and told Liza when we got to her house.
This was what I looked like in NJ...
...and this is what I looked like when we came home!! HAHA, I'm so funny!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Surprise!
Posted by Melissa Miller at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment