Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bob the Builder (Matt!)

In October (I was about 31 weeks) we went to Arizona so Matt could build some shelves for his sister...what a nice brother! We stopped in Mesa to visit my sister, Nikki, and her family. Then headed to Tucson to play Bob the Builder!
Nikki and Clair took Matt and the kids on a hike while I layed on the couch being pregnant and hot!



Lily loved Nikki's dog...so much that she crawled in the dog's kennel!
We went to a petting zoo and dairy farm.



I just have to put this picture of me on here cause it is so ridiculous! I'm Miss Fatty, I am shoving food in my mouth, and I have my carpel tunnel brace on...It doesn't get any prettier than that!! By the end of the pregnancy I had to wear braces on both wrists.
Tucson cousins!! The big boys had to help Uncle Matt, so I took all the other kids to watch Secratariat.


0 comments: