Friday, August 6, 2010

On The Road!

The first week of June we set off to New Jersey. My sister, Liza, needed a new kitchen and family room, so we answered the call of duty!! It took us 4 days to drive out there, pulling a travel trailer. One night we did the ultimate loser thing to do and stayed in a Walmart parking lot! The other nights we stayed in KOAs. It was actually really fun. Some days we didn't even comb out hair

4 comments:

Our little family said...

Love Lily's hair! Madeline doesn't look like she's having very much fun in that last picture. :) I really need to post my Maine pictures. I've only posted pictures up until we got to Maine! I'm such a slacker. :)

Melissa Miller said...

haha, kim, its cause i was all drugged up on medicine!! :)

Melissa Miller said...

oh, well, this is madeline, just so you know!!! :)

Tisa said...

Looks so fun. I've always wanted to go there.